A BIG OPPORTUNITY!
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!
Mark your calendars now and get ready to take advantage of the launch on July 20th, 2019!
Zija International will be announcing new products, incentives, and enhancements to the compensation plan. This will be happening around the globe… not just in North America or Europe… Everywhere! And we want to create some excitement for Team Diamond Global network just months away from our biggest event yet in Frankfurt, Germany on October 19!
So, what’s in it for you to take advantage of this launch of July 20th?
This is an opportunity to have access to the new products first… to hear the incentives & comp plan enhancements first, and most important- how all of this can move your business forward to rank advance this summer, and build a plan to help your team rank advance by October! We know you want to be on that stage in Frankfurt being recognized!
How can this help launch your business now? Well, some of you were at our TDGN event in Frankfurt in January. At that event, our products were available to purchase. A lot of products were purchased and many individuals rank advanced right there in Frankfurt as a result. How did that happen? Well, when a good portion of our team work together and product is being purchased… everyone benefits.
Think of how your business could benefit on July 20th and what can you do now to ensure you maximize on this launch day?
To really take advantage of this day… you have to attend… and to maximize your results…. make sure you attend with your team and new prospects. This is an opportunity for them to meet the team… to hear the news live and feel the excitement that will surely create in them huge interest for the products and maybe the business too!
We are asking everyone to plan to either
- Host an event or
- Attend one hosted in your area on that day with some guests!
So, we suggest you make a decision right now… that you will host an event…. it doesn’t have to be big… it could simply be a home event with some distributors and guests… let’s really make this huge!
Send Beth an email right now at email@example.com and let her know that you will be hosting an event on that day. Send her your name and event details such as location…. if you’re charging for the event, then include an Eventbrite (or something similar) link for everyone to register. If you’ll be hosting a home event…. no need to include the location…. just your email for folks to contact you about the location should they wish to attend.
Let’s really make this a huge launch day for TDGN!
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT SUMMIT?
Depending on location, some or all of the following may apply:
YOU & YOUR TEAM
LAUNCHES & EDUCATION
REWARDS & INCENTIVES
SUMMIT 2019 EVENT CHECKLIST
For those of you hosting large events, here are some helpful tips…
Book a venue with ample space – not only your attendees but also your AV (audio visual) equipment!
- Hotels and event halls are always willing to negotiate pricing. NEVER take the first offer and always ask for a lower price. Chances are, they will say yes.
- Determine how you would like your room set: theater (chairs only) or classroom (chairs and tables). Depending on the space or venue, you may not have a choice, but classroom is better if attendees need to be able to take notes.
- Set up a quick, easy, and free registration page with Eventbrite. You can set up an account and use the free options provided: https://www.eventbrite.com.
AV can get expensive fast, however, below are some items that you will need and will be worth your money:
- 1 small stage or riser at the front of the room with stairs on both sides (this should be FREE with your rental)
- 1-2 large screens (if your audience is 100 or fewer, one screen should suffice, if you have over 100 attendees, two screens are preferred)
- 1-2 projectors (depending on number of screens)
- 2 microphones (one lavalier and one handheld, or two handhelds), 1 microphone for the back of the room and 1 microphone for the speaker on stage.
- House sound for a smaller meeting should work and is much cheaper than having to rent a speaker sound system!
- 1 iPod jack for playing music
- 1 Seamless Switcher which provides a smooth transition between video and presentation graphics
- Create a playlist for your event. You will want music playing when doors open and guests are getting seated, as well as walk-on music.
- Determine the best option for registration or check-in for the day of your event. You can preprint nametags or simply have stickers guests can write their name on.
- Create directional signage if you are in a large venue. Many hotels and event spaces will add directional signage as part of your rental fee—so don’t hesitate to ask.
SUMMIT 2019 EVENTS LISTING
|Heidi Allen||Scarborough, ON||July 20th 2-5pm||Canadafirstname.lastname@example.org||http://bit.ly/2NW5zBW|
|Manon St. Pierre||Orford, Quebec||July 20th 3:30pm||Canadaemail@example.com||Tel: +1 514 299 1962|
|Nick Dask||Dusseldorf||July 20th 3-6pm||Germanyfirstname.lastname@example.org||http://bit.ly/2LlhmHJ|
|Dagmar Kowalski||Gmund am Tegernsee||July 20th 3pm||Germanyemail@example.com||Registration until Wednesday Tel: 01711786791|
|Kasia Wypiorczyk||Lodz||July 20th 6pm||Polandfirstname.lastname@example.org||http://bit.ly/2Sk45jp|
|Simon King||Edinburgh||July 20th 2pm||UKemail@example.com||Royal Scot Club. 29-31 Abercromby Place.|
|Meghan Lichtinghagen/Priska Portmann||Gisikon||July 20th 3pm||Switzerlandfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Charley Grech/Charlie Dexter||Ilford||July 20th 3-6pm||UKemail@example.com||http://bit.ly/32v4FPM|
|Heather King/Sue Johnson||Lindfield||July 20th 3-7pm||UKfirstname.lastname@example.org||Sue +44 7963 762893 or Heather +44 7804 527371|
|Radka Pandula||Caddington||July 20th 2pm||UKemail@example.com|
|Tierre Edwards||Fishers, IN||July 20th 12-3pm||USAfirstname.lastname@example.org||http://bit.ly/2Sl7LS6|
|Vivian Weissman||New York||July 20th 12-3pm||USA||Vivian@vivianweissman.com||http://bit.ly/2XMvg7C|
|Brad Alkazin||Las Vegas||July 20th||USAemail@example.com||At his home|
|Laurie Mitchell (Graham)||Fife/Scotland||July 21st||UKfirstname.lastname@example.org||http://bit.ly/2SfmAWh|
|Petra Rehnstrom||Karlskoga||July 20th 6-9pm||Swedenemail@example.com||At her Spa. Tel: 070-2747393|
|Mikael/Miranda van Gogh||Balle||July 20th 2-8pm||Denmarkfirstname.lastname@example.org||http://bit.ly/2NVXH3r|
|Eliz Jedras||Islington||July 20th 11-1pm||UKemail@example.com||http://bit.ly/2LmkX8n|
|Heike Zappe/Britta Bauer||July 20th||Heikezappe@gmx.com||ONLINE|
|Martin Buchwald||Berlin||July 20th||Germanyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Morgane Bonnomet/Sarah Ellis||Pontypridd||July 21st 4:30pm||UKemail@example.com||Otely Arms, Forest Rd|